Saturday, September 17, 2011

Interview with Graphic Designer Max Mitenkov

Could you please share your background, have you attended any design and art school or you a self learned designer?

I did not get any formal art education. Since my childhood I have been photographing. My father loved to take photographs.
So I had studied the technique of photography, and other basics of composition from my father. Later, I taught myself too. In addition, I’m also teaching Photoshop to as a subject. I can say that I am self-Lerner.


Most of your work is surreal, what is your source of inspiration?

The ideas usually come to me naturally. I do not know how to explain it. Suppose, if I imagine something in my mind, I can finish the entire work in my head. It’s just like music or movie or book. Sometimes it takes your breath away. Well, after that I use different tools for the final touches.





You are a digital artist, what kind of Software, equipment or plugin you use?

I usually draw sketch on a paper. Therefore, the main Software is a pencil and a tablet. I use Photoshop to edit pictures. Sometimes I combine 3dMax or all my above mentioned tools.

what is your core competency in digital art?

I like to manipulate Photos. But this is not just I do, nowadays I’m trying to improve my skills and work in Painting and Airbrushing. Topics likes - Surreal, Conceptual, Landscape ... Dreamscape. Besides, I like to design the logo. It's fun and profitable ... my designed logo can be found at Worth1000.




which sites or magazines you visited usually?

I usually do not surf Internet a lot. Sites which I visit are, DeviantArt, Worth1000, PSD.TUTS. I also read blogs of other artists just get acquainted with them.

Where do we find you over the internet?

You can find my work by visiting the following link: DeviantArt http://vimark.deviantart.com/
Worth1000 : http://corporate.worth1000.com/artists/vimark/stats

In other places more often clones ... So, look for me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment